Today was a whirlwind of a day, and I feel like I got a lot of code done. The first thing I did today was work on automatically changing the langauge of the new snippet code entry box when the user changes the dropdown. This turned out to be pretty easy, and I will show the code in a couple lines.
So the other thing that I worked on today was integrating the CodeMirror editor into the code display in addition to the snippet new page. It turns out that you can make CodeMirror read-only and turn off line numbers to make it display a snippet really nicely! Here is my final function to download language data and stick it into a code editor:
You can see a demo version of this app on Heroku.